Did you like how we did? Rate your experience!



46 votes

My social security number was wrong on my W2 and the company said?

They can correct it by filing a W2c. There may be a (I think) $5 fee but thats it. The W2c is to correct any and all errors on the original W2. You would then file under your correct SSN and no need for you to do anything else.

Loading, please wait...